Welcome to Floreat Medical
Floreat Medical centre opened in September, 2002.
Practice Principle Dr Rosanna Capolingua has lived all her life in the area and the practice responds to and is part of the local community as well as providing care to patients outside of the area.
The doctors, nurses and staff of Floreat Medical feel very much connected to the people and provide comprehensive medical and health care of the highest quality.
Floreat Medical stays abreast of issues that may be affecting the community and their health in order to provide the best contemporary advice and care. We maintain the premises to a very high standard of maintenance, comfort and cleanliness.
We respect that our patients have chosen to come to Floreat Medical and ensure that the environment that they experience, the health care they receive and the interactions they have with those at the practice are the best that we can achieve.
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Babies and Children’s Health Assessments
- Skin Checks
- Cancer Risk Assessments
- Mental Health
- Travel Medicine including Yellow Fever vaccination.
- Sexual Health Checks
- Minor Surgery
- Weight Loss Advice
- Disease Prevention and Lifestyle Management
- Prevention, Well being and Lifestyle Advice
- Geriatric Medicine – caring for the aging
- Heart, Blood Pressure and Diabetes Management
- Asthma Checks and Management
- Driving, Aviation, Diving Medicals
- Pre Employment Medicals
- On Site Pathology